Legion Riders Officers
- President: Bill Laney (Trenches)
- Vice President: David Dubois
- Secretary: Lea Boyd (Seven)
- Treasurer: Woody Lentz
- Road Captain: Nick Thoman (Radar)
- Chaplain: Mike Boyd
- Sgt. At Arms: Mike Price, Jim Showers, Christie Thoman
- Historian: Amy Laney
Membership in the American Legion Riders shall be as prescribed by the national constitutions of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, and Sons of The American Legion.
- All members of the ALR must further demonstrate current individual membership in The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members will not hold membership in more than one chapter of ALR at one time.
- In addition to sections 1-3 above, members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle, 250cc or above,or an immediate family member of the legally registered owner.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per their state rules and regulations.
- Riders that have a physical limitation that prevents operation and/or ownership of a motorcycle can remain active members; however, they must have been a member of the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania for a minimum of two continuous years.
- All the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania membership cards will be provided by The American Legion, Department of Pennsylvania.
If you would like further information on joining the Legion Riders, email Randy Rill at firstname.lastname@example.org.