American Legion Riders (ALR) Chapter 403 Officers for 2021-2022:
- President: Bill Laney (Trenches)
- Vice President: David Dubois
- Secretary: Lea Ann Boyd (Seven)
- Treasurer: Jimmy (Old Skool) Howell
- Road Captain: Woody Lentz
- Chaplain: Mike Boyd (The Rev)
- Sgt. At Arms: TBD
- Historian: Amy Laney
If you would like further information on joining ALR Chapter 403, contact us at: GlenRockALRiders403@gmail.com
Membership in the American Legion Riders shall be as prescribed by the national constitutions of The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, and Sons of The American Legion.
- All members of the ALR must further demonstrate current individual membership in The American Legion, The American Legion Auxiliary, or Sons of The American Legion.
- Members will not hold membership in more than one chapter of ALR at one time.
- In addition to sections 1-3 above, members must be the legally registered owner of a motorcycle, 250cc or above,or an immediate family member of the legally registered owner.
- All operators must be properly licensed and insured per their state rules and regulations.
- Riders that have a physical limitation that prevents operation and/or ownership of a motorcycle can remain active members; however, they must have been a member of the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania for a minimum of two continuous years.
- All the ALR, Department of Pennsylvania membership cards will be provided by The American Legion, Department of Pennsylvania.